Not in any particular order:
1. Kaipo-Noa Kaheaku-Enhada to Tyree Barnes (Navy Midshipmen)
Since when does Navy pass the ball? Ever?
2. David Carr to ground (Houston Texans)
As if this wasn't obvious enough.
3. Jake Delhomme to opponent (Carolina Panthers)
Same rule applies here.
4. Vinny Testaverde to Jumbo Elliott (New York Jets)
How did Testaverde find the time to move around enough to throw to the fat man?
5. Peyton Manning to Dan Klecko (Indianapolis Colts)
Since when does Peyton Manning throw passes to people not named Reggie Wayne or Marvin Harrison?